Nope !! Food coming Up!!
Damm tired day.. din slp in the night... Pls cal me Miss Owl.. lol.. whole noon slpin when James keep msn me... n i always reply 1 hr later... cox i slpin ma... lol... ytd night planned tonight go eat.. actually is eat mutton soup de... but dunno y... change of venue... meet James n Zhu at my hse dwnstair.. they onli gib mi 15 mins prepare... reali siao sia... haix... den off to sim lim sq help Zhu find suitable CPU..dunno hw cum he nowadays so entu in gaming... hmm... end up... we decided to consult some frenx.. so end up... we nv buy anything... wen eat dinner at a nearby resturant.. 3 ppl eat... ard 50 bucks... but James treat us... lol... Thanks big guy !! =) hmm... been seeing them every thursday ba... lol... seem so funny.. Zhu cal mi slp more... haix... i becoming more n more ghostly le ba... sian...
I choose to stay awake at night...
Sleeping the day..
Becoming Vampire Janice..
Running away from problems..
Problems i dun wanna face..
I'm afraid of getting hurt..
I'm afraid...
I'm running away..
I'm a coward..
I'm Hurt..
No comments:
Post a Comment