My eye.... swelling n red...
oh my....
it's been 3 days...
swellin started wen he left 4 sailing...
bored....
miss him so much...
everyday is lik so boring...
no smses from him...
no sweet talks...
so bored...
Finally...
2days passed le...
i nv tot he's back..
lol...
he shocked me by a phone call ard 11 pm...
lol.. i'm so dumb...
i tot is my fren who called...
end up wen i heard his voice i'm shocked !!
lol.... the voice i missed 4 the past 2 days...
happy happy happy...
I MISSED YOU LOTS !!
MUACKX !!!
but today... haix...
i tot might be able to meet up wif him...
as i had not seen him 4 2 weeks...
missed the way he stand beside me while i'm browsing stuff..
missed the time when he took bus sent me home...
missed everything he said...
missed every moments wif him...
lala... I missed him sooo much...
When will we meet again???
I missed u...
No comments:
Post a Comment