What's going on in my life...
U entered n changed everything..
My Life, My Attitude, My Feeling, My Thinking...
U want me to be a better person...
I tried to be ur better lady...
I wonder if all this i'm doing will make u love me more...
But till nw i see less change in ur attitude towards me...
Ur calls had stopped, ur line unanswered is what i always heard...
I'm always so depressed n stress over ur matter...
Once i though of giving up..
Friends encourage me to continue having hope on u..
But will my effort go in waste?
I'm waiting 4 the day...
The day u will express everything...
Will that day ever come??
My question to u..
When will be the day??
The day when we'll be hand in hand...
Making our future together...
I'm always making u angry...
Do u know hw many times i cried over u??
No matter hw much things i posted in here...
Will u be able to see??
I'm having doubts again...
No comments:
Post a Comment