Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm Tired...

I'm actually damm tired since friday's class bbq...
n had to rush hm catch some slp..
wen my 'someone' is waitin 4 mi up whole nite to reach hm..
n i stil have to attend CGM n service on sat...
wen i 4gt tt i meetin laopo n el 4 video takin...
so stress out 4 the whole week...
lack of slp n wrkin lik no life...
haiz....

glad tt my 'someone' actually called mi up every mornin
juz to get mi in sch...
but sadly...
i disappointed him...
coz... i always late 4 sch or nv attend classes dis whole week...
plainly said... im lazy n tired....

argh...
n i gib my CG attitude...
due to lack of slp n hunger...
I'm Sorry guys...
I stil love u guys lots...

Thanks 4 being ther 4 mi wen i need u guys the most...
n of cox...
my 'someone'...
ur smses keep mi awake the whole day...
u gib mi energy to continue stayin awaked whole day..
Ai Si Ni Le!!! Muackx Muackx !!!

nw late le... n u stil called mi to chat although u're tired...
sobx... heart pain sia... n oso touched...
hmmm... nw late le... time to turn in liao ~~~

Slpy Jan gonna meet Piggy in dreamland lo...

lala... Muackx...
I love u guys !!!

I shall sow and reap...
To collect my harvest when time comes..
Our Lord will never let us stay in lack..
Amen !!!

No comments: