Saturday, January 19, 2008

Miss Day 1

Din slp till 4.30 am..
i received ur sms tellin me u goin to ship...
u cal mi go slp..
n worried for me jux lik hw i worried for u..
I'm Gonna Be Fine..
9 days is long...
n i'll miss u...
10 hrs passed since u left..
wondering have u reach ther?
have u eat?
now raining... gt bring enuff clothes??
u always make me worry...
cox u dun bother abt ur health...
Please Take Good Care n Come Back Safe n Sound..

I miss ur hug..
The warmth i been waiting..
I miss ur kiss..
The softness i felt last time..
I miss the look in ur eyes..
Telling how much u really missed me..
I miss ur hand..
The grab that says Dun Go..
U pull me back infront of u..
I'm glad that u made that move..

No comments: