Friday, January 25, 2008

Miss Day 7

Finally liao.. Day 7.. 162hrs... in less den 42 hrs he'll be back... hmm.. but dunno wat time... -.-
today abit bored... cox nv receive any sms frm him... hmm... maybe he busy ba... duty king... lol.. wen to sch late again... dunno y so tired nowadays... maybe sick?? flu n cough stil nt ok... sianx... today i drive out... hmm... abit sian... always go the same place... blehx... quite relax day ba... gt lotsa time to use... after drivin... i slowly slack to take bus go jurong meet APers(Jammy n En).. n their late again... go JP buy their shoes n end up left ther ard 10.30pm.. cox we goin John's mama de wake... she passed away Thursday mornin... quite sad... cox nv reali get to c her... n wen i saw John's face was so tired n felt sad 4 him... haix... the guy who can crap most suddenly become emo.. but he stil live up to his name... did try crap wif us... but i stil sad... cox i cant do anythin 4 John... haix... Losing someone most important is hurtin... i can feel the pain... however... hope he can pull through... Jia you John !! =)
After goin the wake... it's over 1 am le... wah... we sit ther 2 to 3 hrs... 0.o den wen to have our standard... PRATA... try to crap.. but all 3 of us too tired le... n my contacts was lik dry dry dry... start discussin abt sunday outin... but Jammy quite angry... cox our grp ppl, John, juz lost someone whom he loved so much... n we're stil tryin to have fun... haix... but our schedule was damm packed for the rest of Feb.. so an outin in Feb was quite hard... so... we make a good decision... Outing Postponed... till further notice... cox we wan John to try release himself n have fun wif us oso... hmm... it's a good choice anyway... i jux nd to arrange my time abit... den everything ok le... hope everythin goes well... Sorry Jammy... We only think abt ourself n nt others... Dui Bu Qi.. sobx..

When I Think I Might Lose U...
It's Like Losing The Whole World..
When I Think U're Not Around Me..
It's Like I'm In The Outer Space..
When I Think U're Too Far From Me..
It's Like We Will See Each Other No More..
When U Walk Away From Me..
It's Like We Never Know Each Other..
But I Wun Let ALL This Happen...
Unless U Tell Me To Let Go..
I'm Holding Tight N Never Let Go..

No comments: