BUT!!! juz right after i finish my story 4 An... i received an UNKNOWN call at 8.50pm... 0.o i tot who sia.. when i heard his voice... SHOCKED !!! it was lik omg omg omg... i nv tot he will cal me... lol... happy happy happy... After 88 hrs of missing him.. i finally heard his voice... yeah !!! chat over the phone ard 10mins... hee... heard he's seasick.. -.- poor thing.. now he's on duty... n he's complainin abt the facilities ther.. lol.. damm funny... hee.. miss him so much... nw... 90 hrs liao... haix... wan c him fast fast... stil gt 5 more days !!! Jiayou Jiayou !! =)
hmm... He told mi... Jammy's flight delay... due to ticket problems... lol... hope everything alright... =)
My Misses 4 U Is Pilling Up..
I Hope To See U Soon..
Heard That U're Sick..
It Worries Me..
But Ur sms Told Me Everything Is Fine..
I'm Glad U Called..
I Can Slp Well Tonight..
Cox I Know We're Feeling The Same..
Miss U Lots..
No comments:
Post a Comment