Starters
Hey!! can u c my company??
it's at the top floor !!!
it's at the top floor !!!
Eat Eat Eat.. Sushi Buffet at Miramar Hotel.. sleep the whole day n missed my cyclin trip wif SL.. Sorry SL !!!! i reali too tired le.. slep till 5 plus Darry waked me up.. n picked me to Miramar for the buffet.. always being the last to arrived.. had some restriction on the ordering of food cox i dun eat raw n fish.. lol.. the feast is great.. n super lots laughter.. after dinner is time to shake off excess weights..
Dance Drink Drunk.. Dance n Drink at Dbl O.. is suppose to be a fun night.. but alot of unexpected hit me at the moment i reached.. i saw Him.. n saw Ben, my CHEC classmate.. n i made a mistake.. wat totally upset when everything pour over..
Year 2009.. My Tears made it's way out..
Sorry Darry.. i din mean it..
I dun dare to look into ur eyes dun mean i dun love u anymore..
I still love u deeply down in my heart
I dun dare to look into ur eyes dun mean i dun love u anymore..
I still love u deeply down in my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment