Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finally meet my Baby !!!!!!!! argh !!!! so damm happy... ytd he was out wif the drunkards n had to sent every single one home.. haa... ALL DOWN !!! i dun reali noe wat happen wen they're out.. but listenin to them tellin me today was damm damm funny.. who slap who.. who punch who.. who do dis.. who do tt.. haa.. so funny... Baby met me after he sent them home.. haa... had a romantic nite out wif Baby.. HAPPY !!!! wootz.. i get to touch, feel, see, hug n kiss Baby.. misses of 3 damm days.. all gushed out.. tight hugs.. long everlasting kisses.. OMG !!! i'm totally IN LOVE wif Baby.. wen he sent me home it was lik a NO NO.. hate the partin time.. but it's ok.. cox Baby promised a date wif me today.. haa.. HAPPY !!!!!!!! SHOPPING wif Baby !!! Yes !!!was home waitin 4 Baby to cal me n cmf meetin time cox he's needed at hm for some family stuff.. so i waited.. till ard 2pm.. Soon called n told me Baby's injured !! n he's giggling away.. 1st was wonderin to believe nt.. so i start grabbin my stuff n was abt to went out.. Brown called n told me Baby goin SGH.. Damm !!! SGH leh !!! wth happen sia.. gt so serious mehx? onli fall down leh.. without hesitation i run out of my place n hopped on a cab.. regardless of my allowance.. Baby is more important.. damm.. but wen i reach ther.. Baby seem fine.. argh.. till i noe his injuries actually needed some stitches.. DAMM !!!! SO JIALAT !!! HEARTPAIN !!! sobx.. i almost tear out wen i saw him.. afraid of losing my Baby.. sobx..
quite a few of them was ther liao.. Brown n Soon wif Baby.. den Atz came jux before Baby went 4 the stitches.. so after all the luffin issue of hw Baby gt injured.. no choice but to cancel our date.. the group of us went for some food ard Baby's hse.. n sent Baby home.. cox Baby too tired liao.. so Brown sent me home n off he go.. Home Sweet Home.. =)
Now i'm gonna read up my test.. n shall c wen Baby recover den we continue our date.. haa..
Baby.. I Really Love You..
The Moment I Heard U're Hurt..
I'm Shocked..
I'm So Afraid To Lose You..
U're So Important To Me..
U're My Big Baby..
I Love You..
Forever..
The Moment I Heard U're Hurt..
I'm Shocked..
I'm So Afraid To Lose You..
U're So Important To Me..
U're My Big Baby..
I Love You..
Forever..
Pls take good care or urself..
Love Baby Forever..
No comments:
Post a Comment