Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Long Rest ~~~

haix... no updates abt me since 10 days ago... nw i'm back to post again... but most prob will be a short 1.. sick sick sick... stress... alot things happen durin the 10 days... injured.. stress.. lack of slp.. warded... fever... wah... sound lik alot sia.. thinks back reali shock me... n i freak out past few days due to the earthquake.. disappointed wen i dun get to c the person i wanna c.. simply dunno wat's goin on in my life..

I MISS MY DARLING !!!

miss him so much... sobx... how i wish i can hug him...
haix.. now exam comin in 2 weeks time...
counting down.. aft exam is relax time...
gonna plan everythin properly.. lol...

I wun forget the promises i made..
I wun forget the warm of ur hug..
I wun forget the way u slp beside me..
I wun forget every moment i spent wif U..
I Know is U..
Only U can change Me to a better person..

No comments: