Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lazy..

Sianz... Lazy... Tired... Stress...

In less than 12hrs time.. i'm gonna meet him...
Stress.. dunno wat to say... scare say wrong thing..
den make the whole nite bored again... blehx..
Sensitive.. I'm always lidat...

Cant slp nw... alrdy morning 5.40am le...
I'm mad... finding trouble by callin my fren over..
juz 4 tea... lol... but she alrdy went hm 3plus..
n i'm stil awake... faint...

Today i'm gonna be girly... sweet.. gentle...
can i make it?? scared... stress...

Finally gonna meet him...
hope nth goes wrong...

Being let off by my boss...
till sch open den go back office...
Relax ~~~ can meet frenz n him...
but.. will he be able to meet me during my holiday??
i hope he can...

All i think about is him...
I miss him alot...
wanna tok to him more...

I'm Lost in the world of missing ppl...

No comments: