Yeah !!! I'm 21 !! lol... so mani presents... lol...
so glad tt both ex n present cg manage to turn up
wen some of the have bs before tt.. sobx... touched...
again ~~~ i cried.. lol...
even my boss turn up oso.. hee... unexpected visitor.. lol...
hmmm.... actually no time to uploadthe pics of all the presents...
but.. i'll try upload wen im reali gt time to take pic 4 the presents...
anyway.. THANKS GUYS !! 4 attending n helpin mi out in the party...
I love u guys... Lets continue to shine 4 our Father, Lord Jesus...
so glad tt both ex n present cg manage to turn up
wen some of the have bs before tt.. sobx... touched...
again ~~~ i cried.. lol...
even my boss turn up oso.. hee... unexpected visitor.. lol...
hmmm.... actually no time to uploadthe pics of all the presents...
but.. i'll try upload wen im reali gt time to take pic 4 the presents...
anyway.. THANKS GUYS !! 4 attending n helpin mi out in the party...
I love u guys... Lets continue to shine 4 our Father, Lord Jesus...
No comments:
Post a Comment